DMO delivers a comprehensive company secretarial service, ensuring that your company is compliant with its financial and legal statutory requirements.
Our dedicated experience Secretarial team provides a comprehensive service, ensuring that your company complies with its obligations under company law, allowing you to focus on running your business.
In the context of a member in practice providing company secretarial services the duties may include some of the following examples:
• filing Companies House forms and returns
• maintaining the register of directors and secretary
• issuing share certificates and recording transfers of shares
• maintaining the register of members and debenture holders
• arranging for charges to be registered and recorded in the register of charges
• recording the minutes of board meetings.