Payroll includes the calculation (manually or by computer) of net pay of employees by deducting Income Tax, National Insurance and other deductions from the gross pay. In the UK this is often referred to as Pay As You Earn (PAYE).
WHAT WE DO
- We protect your business from risk with excellent disaster-recovery plans. Your payroll always runs smoothly whatever the situation.
- Our payroll reports update in real time to allow accurate reporting and forecasting at any time, providing the real deal for managers.
- We have all the output methods covered: including pay slips, management reports, P45s, data to third-party systems, and electronic exchange to HMRC. Client data security is of utmost importance to us.
- We work 365 days of the year, so that tax-year end processing and filing is always up-to-date and accurate.
- We are technology enabled. Our interactive online pay slip delivery reduces payroll queries and makes the process smooth and flawless. Pay slip information can be accessed securely on any device at any time.